GMY Associates, Inc. of provides general contracting services, including custom home building, additions, kitchen and bath remodeling, decks, enclosures, renovations, siding, doors and window replacements and more! We even do those jobs too small for many contractors. We do it all!
AT GMY Associates, we specialize in residential, commercial and industrial projects, including custom and manufactured buildings. Light industrial work we offer includes store front renovations, building construction, demolition, remodeling, and relocations from an old facility to a new one. In terms of industrial installations, we work on automated warehouse systems including automated parts carousels, automated conveyor systems and warehouse racking. GMY will also service the equipment they install by providing preventative maintenance programs for that equipment. Our expertise provides the project management services required to make your project a success.
We've completed projects as far away as Rochester NY, Newark NJ, Syracuse NY, Memphis TN, Norfolk VA, and right here in the Southern Tier of New York. We are well known for providing quality services and workmanship. We provide upfront, competitive pricing to ensure you know exactly how much you will be spending before the project is even started. For your convenience, we are fast, efficient and thorough with every project.
- George Yezzi: Partner
- Michael Yezzi: Operating Managing Partner
- Paul Yezzi: Operations Managing Partner
We are factory certified and trained to install and maintain equipment manufactured by the following:
- White Systems: Horizontal Carousel Systems, Vertical Carousel Systems
- Remstar International: Horizontal Carousel Systems
- Ermanco: Conveyor Systems
- Unex Racking: Flow Racking
- IPTI, Redd-Werks, King-way/Capps: Pick to Light Systems
- Verti-Space and WA Schmidt: Mezzanine Systems
- Pacific West Steel, Ridge Racking and Unarco: Pallet Racking Systems
GMY Associates Inc. was formed from the combination of 3 existing companies:
- Yezzi Development founded in 1989 by George M. and Nancy L.Yezzi
- Yezzi Construction founded in 1978 by Michael Yezzi
- GMY Builders DBA filed and operated by George, Mike and Paul Yezzi
Yezzi Construction was a remodeling and maintenance company constructing small additions, decks, home improvements, and renovations to existing homes. At GMY Builders DBA, we performed many of the same services as Yezzi Construction. We added light commercial and industrial projects to their resume, completing the new Henry Wilson Jewelry store in Vestal, moving the automated carousel system at Universal Instruments, and install a new automated storage and retrieval system at Harris Corporation in Rochester. Late in 2003, we decided that the business should provide all of the services we had to offer. Building on the good reputation for Quality and Business Professionalism, the decision was made to expand the business and provide the quality workmanship our current customers have come to expect under one corporation: GMY Associates, Inc.